Daria Koso

Daria Koso

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sasasberrs@mailto.plus

  Hey all, I’m trying to (11 อ่าน)

16 มิ.ย. 2569 19:20

Hey all, I’m trying to build my own mobile app and have been looking for case studies on successful engagement strategies. I saw a mention of this company on LinkedIn and decided to investigate their proprietary technology. I was curious how they manage to compete with the giants in the USA. Read the details at sbcamericas.com/2024/06/20/soft2bet-thinks-key-to-us-market-is-keeping-users-on-the-app/ to understand their value proposition. The section on AI and machine learning for predicting user churn was very educational. It’s exactly the kind of advanced tech I want to implement in my own projects eventually. I liked that the article was specific about the technical benefits rather than just marketing speak. It gave me a lot of ideas for how to structure my own user database.

94.232.209.36

Daria Koso

Daria Koso

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sasasberrs@mailto.plus

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้