chloedean

chloedean

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

alsora@mailbox.in.ua

  Spain! (11 อ่าน)

25 มิ.ย. 2569 13:34

<p data-start="1122" data-end="1386">>
I&rsquo;m a video game localization specialist from Santiago, Chile, and a few months ago I moved to Barcelona, Spain. Having worked on translating and adapting games for Spanish-speaking audiences, I wanted to be closer to some of Europe&rsquo;s most creative gaming studios. I found my new home using https://alegria-realestate.com/ , which made the relocation process simple and stress-free. I bought a comfortable apartment with a dedicated home office, perfect for managing projects and collaborating with international teams. Barcelona has been an inspiring place to live and work. The city has a growing technology and gaming sector, and I&rsquo;ve already had the opportunity to contribute to several exciting projects. Meeting professionals from different countries has helped me develop both my skills and my network.

192.121.170.163

chloedean

chloedean

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

alsora@mailbox.in.ua

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้