Tom

Tom

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

ysora@mailbox.in.ua

  Moving to Turkey, Alanya (19 อ่าน)

29 มิ.ย. 2569 19:23

<p data-start="240" data-end="515">>
Hello everyone! I&rsquo;m a renewable energy engineer, and for years I worked on designing solar and wind energy systems in large industrial projects. While the work is meaningful, it often involved long hours, constant pressure, and very little time to enjoy life outside of work.Over time, I started thinking about relocating to a place where I could continue working remotely and still feel connected to nature. After visiting Alanya, I was impressed by how the city combines modern infrastructure with a natural coastal environment. While searching for housing, I found https://yektahomes.com/. It helped me explore different residential areas and choose a modern apartment that fits both my lifestyle and remote work needs. Now I continue consulting on energy projects while living close to the sea. The calm environment has actually improved my focus and creativity in designing sustainable solutions.

217.12.204.136

Tom

Tom

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

ysora@mailbox.in.ua

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้