lukasmmueller08

lukasmmueller08

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

lukasmmueller08@gmail.com

  Mr Green no deposit spin for new Austrian accounts, worth anything? (7 อ่าน)

23 ก.ย. 2569 02:20

Has anyone here actually tried the Mr Green no deposit offer for new Austrian accounts? I keep seeing mentions of a free wheel spin right after sign up and wonder how it works in practice and what conditions come attached to it.

46.250.21.76

lukasmmueller08

lukasmmueller08

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

lukasmmueller08@gmail.com

chloedurand846

chloedurand846

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

chloedurand846@gmail.com

23 ก.ย. 2569 02:23 #1

I looked into it a while ago. After registration you get one spin on their wheel, and the result is usually a small bonus or free spins on selected slots. The daily spin continues after the first deposit, one per day during the promo period. Occasional extras like a 10 euro no deposit offer or codes also appear. Since terms change, I checked the current details onhttps://mr-green-casino.net/werbeaktionen/ instead of relying on forum posts. Playthrough rules and time limits matter more than the headline. Treat it as a test of the platform, read the conditions and stay cautious.

46.250.21.76

chloedurand846

chloedurand846

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

chloedurand846@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้