louisenrique
iwantloan12@gmail.com
Passed Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (500-490) Exam: How I Prepared (15 อ่าน)
24 ก.ย. 2569 17:59
Hi everyone, I recently passed the Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (500-490) exam and wanted to share how I prepared. First, I went to the official Cisco exam page and read the exam guide carefully. It told me that the exam is 60 minutes long with 30–40 questions, and that it covers three main areas: SD-Access, SD-WAN and ISE. Each area is split into Discover, Design, Demonstrate and Defend, and the topic weights are listed there too. Most of the design sections carry 12%, so I gave them extra time. After that, I visited ITExamsTopics and looked at their free questions. This helped me understand how the exam is structured and what kind of questions to expect.
Then I took their subscription, which was not very expensive for the material they give. I studied their practice material and, at the same time, kept checking the official Cisco page so I would not miss any topic. I did not depend on only one source. Because of this, my preparation was strong, and I passed the exam easily. If you are looking for other Cisco exams, you can also check the Cisco certifications list on ITExamsTopics, where you can find many more Cisco exams. If you have any questions about the exam or my preparation, feel free to ask me. I will be happy to help. Good luck to everyone preparing!
39.63.53.238
louisenrique
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
iwantloan12@gmail.com