one'saa

one'saa

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

nijipa3698@eosbuzz.com

not think (136 อ่าน)

18 เม.ย 2565 01:35

Since I was born, so I had an idea that was a very strange idea and hyung said that he did not think that life after death is a life of peace and without any problems. Thinking like this with me, it will make me do something different from other people. He will see that sometimes I'm the face and surprise when I'm being seen. It will be noticed by many people. Even https://starvegasgame1.com/ดาวน์โหลด-live22/ though I have strange thoughts and beliefs from other people, I am not forcing anyone to join me and I am not forcing anyone to understand. My thoughts as well, I respect everyone's rights, just that you guys see me as a peculiar game, so behaving divisively with me is wrong there. As a normal person like you, the fact that I look at and think that life after death can't be a peaceful life and that I will have to kill you or hurt you in any way doesn't mean I have to hurt myself. suicide however, but I just think that when death meets our lives, we will be freed from what we are. Acts that are just the way we are. It's just the basic idea that if a person dies, then our life will only come into true peace.

one'saa

one'saa

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

nijipa3698@eosbuzz.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image