Relogic
lava.lavalol228@gmail.com
new app for insta (6 อ่าน)
20 มิ.ย. 2569 02:19
Hey, I’ve been trying to grow my Instagram, but I have no idea who’s unfollowing me. Manually checking my followers list takes forever. Have you tried any apps that actually work for tracking unfollowers?
91.225.38.51
Relogic
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
lava.lavalol228@gmail.com
Stefan MC oni
lavakoma@gmail.com
20 มิ.ย. 2569 02:24 #1
Ive been exactly where you are. A few months ago, I was spending way too many evenings scrolling through my followers list, trying to figure out who had disappeared, and it was exhausting and honestly felt like a waste of time. A friend who runs a small online store noticed I was glued to my phone and asked what I was doing, and when I told him he laughed and said hed been using an app for months that does all of that work for you. He explained that it shows you exactly who unfollowed you, who doesnt follow you back, who your ghost followers are, and even highlights your most engaged supporters, all without ever asking for your Instagram password because it works locally on your device so your account stays safe. He said it saved him hours every week and helped him focus on the people who actually care about his content instead of chasing numbers, and I tried it the next day and honestly wished Id found it years ago. No more manual scrolling, no more guessing, just clear, simple reports that help me understand my audience. That said, Ive seen some mixed reviews — some people find it really helpful, but others have reported technical issues like the app loading slowly or logging into the wrong account — so its not perfect, but the free version gives you enough to decide if it works for you. If youre tired of the same struggle, its definitely worth a look: best unfollow app for instagram free.
91.225.38.51
Stefan MC oni
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
lavakoma@gmail.com