Tom

Tom

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

tusora@mailbox.in.ua

  Moving to Turkey (7 อ่าน)

29 มิ.ย. 2569 16:50

<p data-start="72" data-end="356">>
My name is Benjamin, and I&rsquo;m an architect from Zurich, Switzerland. For years, I worked on large commercial projects, spending most of my time in offices and construction meetings. Although I enjoyed designing buildings, I wanted a lifestyle that gave me more freedom and inspiration. I first visited Turkey while attending an architecture conference. I was fascinated by the blend of modern buildings and historic landmarks. After that trip, I knew I wanted to live there. When it came to finding a home, I used https://turk.estate/en/. The website helped me compare properties in different cities, and I eventually found a stylish apartment with a spacious terrace overlooking the sea. Today, I work remotely with architectural firms across Europe while enjoying a much slower pace of life. Every evening, I find inspiration simply by watching the sunset from my balcony.

192.121.170.163

Tom

Tom

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

tusora@mailbox.in.ua

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้