Sofia

Sofia

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

insora@mail.ru

  Moving to Indonesia (7 อ่าน)

29 มิ.ย. 2569 22:20

<p data-start="1316" data-end="1598">>
I&rsquo;m Sofia, an interior architect from Barcelona. After years of designing commercial spaces in a fast-paced environment, I started craving a lifestyle that felt more connected to nature and creativity. I wanted a place where I could slow down and focus on more personal design work.
I discovered Indonesia Real Estate (https://indonesia-real.estate/) while searching for housing abroad. The platform was easy to use, and I quickly found a beautiful home with open spaces and natural light&mdash;perfect for my design inspiration.The entire purchase process was handled professionally. The agent supported me at every step and made everything clear and stress-free. Now I work on freelance design projects while also developing my own creative ideas. Living here has completely changed my perspective on space, light, and materials.

188.190.31.172

Sofia

Sofia

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

insora@mail.ru

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้