Creswellda

Creswellda

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

creswell477@gmail.com

The best thing the Cowboys have going for them (76 อ่าน)

19 ต.ค. 2566 15:22

The best thing the Cowboys have going for them is their defense Madden nfl 24 Coins. It's fast. It's physically demanding, and they can easily thwart passers. It's the defense that gives them the chance to win each week. I love watching the defense play. They play the Saints on Thursday They will face a tough test. We will be able to judge them more clearly following the game.

What's to say about the game at night? The Falcons are a mess.

The Falcons have done things that all bad football teams do. They were fumbled within the 5-yard line twice and then inside the 20. Matt Ryan threw a tipped pass interception for their fourth mistake.

Ryan was 35-for-47 for 377 yards. He could have had as many as 60 pass attempts. The Saints had entered the game with one of the top rushing defenses in the Madden NFL 24. and the Falcons had just about 1 yard of rushing in the opening half. They finished the game with 16 attempts for 26 yards. Just brutal.

I'd like to think of myself as being a mostly converted older school Madden NFL 24 thinker. I've always believed in things like "you must run to set the mood" and "you need to run in order to establish play-action," and so on. It's proven now that those facts aren't real. The aim of an offense is scoring touchdowns, gaining yards, and moving the ball. In the event that passing the ball seems to be the best option for the week you should pass the ball every time. Of obviously, there will be moments when being well-balanced is essential. It can take up a lot of time. It's physically exhausting for the an opponent. Some defenses can't defend the run Buy Mut Coins Madden 24. Certain run actions could lead to passes or other plays later. Also, there are good reasons to continue running the ball. But not like last night.

Creswellda

Creswellda

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

creswell477@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image