xybfted

xybfted

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

xybfted@fextemp.com

  Could you recommend a website (13 อ่าน)

13 ก.ย. 2569 15:07

Could you recommend a website for buying FFXIV gil that would help me cover raid food, potions, and other consumables during progression?

178.158.220.15

xybfted

xybfted

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

xybfted@fextemp.com

test best

test best

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

nonok55372@elygifts.com

13 ก.ย. 2569 15:23 #1

The cost of potions and food for raid prog is getting ridiculous, and I was running out of funds after too many wipes on the US server. I needed a quick injection of funds, so I searched for ffxiv gil to cover my consumables for the rest of the tier. It was a relief to not have to worry about going broke just because we are learning a new mechanic. I can focus on dodging AOEs instead of checking my wallet constantly.

178.158.220.15

test best

test best

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

nonok55372@elygifts.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้