olga

olga

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

olgashpalyarenko@gmail.com

  Planning a SaaS product before starting development (10 อ่าน)

2 ต.ค. 2569 00:55

I’m interested in creating a SaaS product and have been looking into what should be considered before development begins. Besides the technical side, how important do you think factors such as user interface, testing and ongoing support are? I’m also wondering whether it makes sense to define the target audience and core features first, before discussing the technical implementation. What do you usually plan at the earliest stage of a digital project?

188.163.92.145

olga

olga

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

olgashpalyarenko@gmail.com

Alek Bin

Alek Bin

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

binalek15@gmail.com

2 ต.ค. 2569 00:57 #1

I recently became interested in developing my own SaaS products and started looking for companies capable of supporting such projects at various stages. That is how I discovered Peppernode . I found it particularly valuable to realize that product development entails much more than just writing code; factors like the user interface, testing, and ongoing support are crucial. If you are just starting to work on a digital concept of your own, I advise against rushing straight into development. It is best to first define your target audience, core features, and the format of the initial product.

188.163.92.145

Alek Bin

Alek Bin

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

binalek15@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้